Second Funkiest White Man in America
If it's March Madness, then it's time for my annual Marshall Henderson GIF Jamboree!
Since I couldn't find my original post, I'll breakdown the wonderfulness of this GIF again. But to recap, this is Ole Miss guard Marshall Henderson, after hitting the game-winning free throws agains Auburn, AT Auburn back in 2013. As you can see, Henderson was not shy! Marshall was kind of like the Johnny Manziel of college basketball - extremely talented, but with a whole lot of baggage. Anyway, let's break down this 4-second thing of beauty:
1. Marshall Henderson himself. Just look at that! He's SUPPOSED to be flaunting the Ole Miss logo on his jersey, but it's more of a Look-At-My-Abs kind of move. Maybe he's "flapping" his jersey as his own kind of "War Eagle" bird move?
2. The old man in the orange sweater who stands up. I think he's saying "Come at me, bro!" but I'm not sure. I don't know who he is but judging by his seat location, he's one of Auburn's top athletic supporters
3. The security guard next to Orange Sweater Man. He's laughing his ass off! I love that guy, especially since he makes NO move whatsoever to stop Henderson, or protect him
4. Speaking of laughing guys, how about the bearded announcer in the blue vest? Awesome! I think he might be an Ole Miss announcer, since his vest is the same color as Henderson's jersey but then again, Auburn also uses blue. At any rate, his beard is just great
5. His announcing buddy in the white sweater is not quite as thrilled, with an "I've seen this before" kind of look on his face. Which probably means those guys ARE Ole Miss announcers, because this kind of stuff was common with Henderson
6. OK, let's get to the Auburn students! First off, moving left-to-right, we have Double-Bird Guy. He enters a second into the GIF, and literally does move left-to-right. He cuts in front of Get The F*** Outta Here With That Bulls*** Guy, who really needed to step his game up
7. Behind Double Bird Guy is ANOTHER Double Bird Guy. He's got an orange-and-white striped shirt, and a bad haircut. His double bird game is not as strong as that of the guy in front of him
8. I think my FAVORITE guy is "Come At Me Bro!" Guy. He's the guy in the white hat, waving at Henderson to come and get some. And then he hides behind Single Bird Guy. Not representing Auburn's manliness very well, bro!
9. Single Bird Guy (unwittingly) becomes a human shield for Come At Me Bro Guy. At least he didn't try to hide behind Old Man in Orange Sweater
10. The we have Short Dude Who Gets Hit By A Poster. He shrugs it off like a playa, then bends down to pick it up. Most polite guy on The Plains!
11. Last but not least on the front row, we have Ding Dang Gosh Darn It Guy. I call him Ding Dang Gosh Darn It Guy because even though he gets off a single bird, the way he removes his hat to accentuate his yelling is just so cornpone. His friends probably call him Farmer Ted
12. Remember the sign that hit Short Dude Who Gets Hit By A Poster? We don't know who threw it, but the reaction of the two girls behind our frat bros is great! First, we have the girl in the blue print top, who is absolutely flabbergasted and disgusted that an Auburn War Eagle Tiger fan would throw a poster. Her friend to the right in the orange shirt is just scared. If any of the frat bros had tried to protect her, I bet she would have married him right there on the spot
I think I covered everyone. Feel free to add your comments to my favorite GIF of all time as we enjoy this college basketball seaons!
[Edited 2/12/18 9:22am]