independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 15th Nov 2018 10:50am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Retro Puppet Master - similar films?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/05/18 6:52pm

coldcoffeeandc
ocacola

Retro Puppet Master - similar films?

I have no idea how I came across this film but I just finished watching it and I loved it! I know it’s not going to win any iscars but it was really just what I needed today. I think I liked the ambience and fact it was more fantasy than gore. Any suggestions for similar films? (This is different to the usual puppet master films ie it wasn’t scary) also how cute is the blond haired male lead (who I clocked is Greg sestero from the room) ahhhh I think he’s very nice indeed <3

Some ideal aspects:

*pretty scenery
*dark and atmospheric if possible
*fantasy/magic
*not gory or too horror
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/05/18 6:53pm

coldcoffeeandc
ocacola

coldcoffeeandcocacola said:

I have no idea how I came across this film but I just finished watching it and I loved it! I know it’s not going to win any iscars but it was really just what I needed today. I think I liked the ambience and fact it was more fantasy than gore. Any suggestions for similar films? (This is different to the usual puppet master films ie it wasn’t scary) also how cute is the blond haired male lead (who I clocked is Greg sestero from the room) ahhhh I think he’s very nice indeed <3

Some ideal aspects:

*pretty scenery
*dark and atmospheric if possible
*fantasy/magic
*not gory or too horror


And I’m good for it to feel like a made for TV movie if it does
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/06/18 1:26pm

KoolEaze

avatar

I had to google that.

Looks interesting.

Have you ever watched Phantasma? It´s a really weird film, especially part 1.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/06/18 1:30pm

coldcoffeeandc
ocacola

KoolEaze said:

I had to google that.


Looks interesting.


Have you ever watched Phantasma? It´s a really weird film, especially part 1.



Phantasm is SO WEIRD!!! It’s a little too creepy for me!! But I couldn’t stop watching!!!!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/06/18 1:36pm

KoolEaze

avatar

coldcoffeeandcocacola said:

KoolEaze said:

I had to google that.

Looks interesting.

Have you ever watched Phantasma? It´s a really weird film, especially part 1.

Phantasm is SO WEIRD!!! It’s a little too creepy for me!! But I couldn’t stop watching!!!!

Yes, it is strangely creepy and scary even though there are much scarier movies out there. But that Tall Man or whatever he´s called is supercreepy and scary. lol

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/06/18 1:37pm

KoolEaze

avatar

I´ve just found Retro Puppet Master online and I think I´m going to watch it now.

Thanks for the tip.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Retro Puppet Master - similar films?