independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 22nd Oct 2018 7:47pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump admitted he made up facts during meeting with Trudeau
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/15/18 4:03am

benni

Trump admitted he made up facts during meeting with Trudeau

http://www.stltoday.com/n...947fe.html


"Trudeau came to see me. He's a good guy. Justin. He said 'No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please' " Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. "Nice guy, good looking guy, comes in - 'Donald we have no trade deficit.' He's very proud because everybody else, you know, we're getting killed. ...

"So he's proud. I said, 'Wrong Justin, you do.' I didn't even know. ... I had no idea. I just said 'You're wrong.' You know why? Because we're so stupid. . . . And I thought they were smart. I said, 'You're wrong, Justin.' He said, 'Nope we have no trade deficit.' I said, 'Well in that case I feel differently,' I said 'but I don't believe it.' I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said 'Check because I can't believe it.'

"'Well, sir, you're actually right. We have no deficit but that doesn't include energy and timber . . . And when you do we lose $17 billion a year.' It's incredible."

The United States trade representative office says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/15/18 4:29am

PennyPurple

avatar

We are the laughing stock of every country in the world.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/15/18 4:53am

Empress

PennyPurple said:

We are the laughing stock of every country in the world.

Unfortunately, yes you are. I think many other countries have lost a lot of respect for the US under this asshole. It's a shame. Let's hope things change when your next election comes around. Trump is a liar, through and through.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/15/18 5:43am

PennyPurple

avatar

Empress said:

PennyPurple said:

We are the laughing stock of every country in the world.

Unfortunately, yes you are. I think many other countries have lost a lot of respect for the US under this asshole. It's a shame. Let's hope things change when your next election comes around. Trump is a liar, through and through.

The next Presidential election can not get here soon enough. sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/15/18 8:11am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Fucking Trump mad

http://www.cbc.ca/news/po...-1.4577179


Transport Minister Marc Garneau, chair of the cabinet committee on Canada-U.S. relations, reiterated Thursday his government's long-held stance that it's actually the U.S. that has a trade surplus.


"At this point it's very important to point out that there is over $2 billion a day of trade between our two countries and overall annually the United States has a small surplus with Canada of about $8 billion. So we can talk about balanced trade between the two countries, huge amounts of trade, and this is something we want to continue to improve as we negotiate the NAFTA agreement," he told reporters in Montreal.


Bruce Heyman, the U.S. ambassador to Canada until January, blasted Trump in a series of tweets early Thursday while also apologizing to Canada for Trump's reported comments.


"Lying to your friends only hurts the relationship," he wrote. "Canada has been there for us thru thick and thin. How can you casually damage this relationship? Shame on you!"


Heyman added that the president is "casually throwing Canada under the bus and this is just wrong."

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/15/18 9:23am

Graycap23

avatar

It is called LIES.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/15/18 9:26am

benni

Graycap23 said:

It is called LIES.


Yes, it is.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/15/18 10:23am

Silvertongue7

Empress said:



PennyPurple said:


We are the laughing stock of every country in the world.



Unfortunately, yes you are. I think many other countries have lost a lot of respect for the US under this asshole. It's a shame. Let's hope things change when your next election comes around. Trump is a liar, through and through.


No question about it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/15/18 10:31am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

The right thinks Trudeuu is a dirty socialist.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/15/18 12:44pm

Empress

2freaky4church1 said:

The right thinks Trudeuu is a dirty socialist.

Believe me, Trudeau is far from a perfect PM. He has many flaws, but at least he's not an asshole like Trump.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/15/18 12:46pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Empress said:

2freaky4church1 said:

The right thinks Trudeuu is a dirty socialist.

Believe me, Trudeau is far from a perfect PM. He has many flaws, but at least he's not an asshole like Trump.

Very few are

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/15/18 1:03pm

LadyLayla

avatar

benni said:

http://www.stltoday.com/n...947fe.html


"Trudeau came to see me. He's a good guy. Justin. He said 'No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please' " Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio obtained by The Washington Post. "Nice guy, good looking guy, comes in - 'Donald we have no trade deficit.' He's very proud because everybody else, you know, we're getting killed. ...

"So he's proud. I said, 'Wrong Justin, you do.' I didn't even know. ... I had no idea. I just said 'You're wrong.' You know why? Because we're so stupid. . . . And I thought they were smart. I said, 'You're wrong, Justin.' He said, 'Nope we have no trade deficit.' I said, 'Well in that case I feel differently,' I said 'but I don't believe it.' I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said 'Check because I can't believe it.'

"'Well, sir, you're actually right. We have no deficit but that doesn't include energy and timber . . . And when you do we lose $17 billion a year.' It's incredible."

The United States trade representative office says the United States has a trade surplus with Canada.

Wait--he ONLY made up facts during meeting with Trudeau? blahblah Trump needs to have a Cabinet Post for Fact Checker. reading

Style is the second cousin to class
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/15/18 1:47pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Empress said:

Believe me, Trudeau is far from a perfect PM. He has many flaws, but at least he's not an asshole like Trump.

Very few are

Aint that the sad fucking truth.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/15/18 2:08pm

lust

avatar

“Made up facts” is an oxymoron.

It makes about as much sense as saying you’ve been fucking that virgin over there every day for the past few months.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/15/18 2:57pm

IanRG

lust said:

“Made up facts” is an oxymoron. It makes about as much sense as saying you’ve been fucking that virgin over there every day for the past few months.

.

It can be simplified to Trump's comments were said by a moron.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/15/18 3:21pm

PennyPurple

avatar

And Sarah always makes up facts to lie for him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/15/18 4:38pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Canada again points to U.S. numbers after Trump admits he concocted trade deficit claim

http://www.cbc.ca/news/po...-1.4577493

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/15/18 7:12pm

lust

avatar

IanRG said:



lust said:


“Made up facts” is an oxymoron. It makes about as much sense as saying you’ve been fucking that virgin over there every day for the past few months.

.


It can be simplified to Trump's comments were said by a moron.




And that’s an example of a fact, people!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump admitted he made up facts during meeting with Trudeau