independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 17th Nov 2018 3:16pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Nov 6 2018 election today.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 11/08/18 3:09pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Camileyun said:

I don't think Acosta's press pass should be revoked, but I do think the powers that be at CNN should have a talk with him. I felt bad for the young intern in the middle of it. I also remember when the Daily Caller got a little pushy with Obama and the press went nuts. How dare they! They have to maintain some sort of decorum in these press conferences. It was embarrassing to watch.

Standing up and asking questions in the press room, which is his job, and he should be the one in trouble?

That young intern shouldn't have been in his space.



 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 11/08/18 3:16pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Camileyun said:

I don't think Acosta's press pass should be revoked, but I do think the powers that be at CNN should have a talk with him. I felt bad for the young intern in the middle of it. I also remember when the Daily Caller got a little pushy with Obama and the press went nuts. How dare they! They have to maintain some sort of decorum in these press conferences. It was embarrassing to watch.

Standing up and asking questions in the press room, which is his job, and he should be the one in trouble?

That young intern shouldn't have been in his space.



The WH is is using her as an exaggerated excuse to ban Acosta and demonize him. He did not assault her and he did nothing wrong. When he did not surrender the mic the first time she grabbed it, she should have waited until he handed it over.


"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 11/08/18 4:01pm

Camileyun

PennyPurple said:



Camileyun said:


I don't think Acosta's press pass should be revoked, but I do think the powers that be at CNN should have a talk with him. I felt bad for the young intern in the middle of it. I also remember when the Daily Caller got a little pushy with Obama and the press went nuts. How dare they! They have to maintain some sort of decorum in these press conferences. It was embarrassing to watch.

Standing up and asking questions in the press room, which is his job, and he should be the one in trouble?


That young intern shouldn't have been in his space.





If you watch all of the press conference, Acosta asks 3 or 4 questions, then, after the Mic is handed off and the next person is in the middle of a question, Acosta stands up again (without a Mic), interrupts the journalist and starts up again. Their are many people there wanting to ask questions. I agree with you if Acosta' s job is to dominate the press conference after he's been asked to stop. As far as the intern, Trump told her to take the Mic.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 11/08/18 5:05pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Camileyun said:

PennyPurple said:

Standing up and asking questions in the press room, which is his job, and he should be the one in trouble?

That young intern shouldn't have been in his space.



If you watch all of the press conference, Acosta asks 3 or 4 questions, then, after the Mic is handed off and the next person is in the middle of a question, Acosta stands up again (without a Mic), interrupts the journalist and starts up again. Their are many people there wanting to ask questions. I agree with you if Acosta' s job is to dominate the press conference after he's been asked to stop. As far as the intern, Trump told her to take the Mic.

Don't twist my words, I didn't say it was Acosta's job to dominate the press conference.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 11/09/18 6:33am

PennyPurple

avatar

Oh look, the pants shitting draft dodger has made a statement. lol


Ted Nugent

Real God country family Michiganiacs are heartbroke that more of us want the once great state of Michigan to turn into a California shithole. Downright insane cultural suicide. Thanks for nothing assholes.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 11/09/18 7:56am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

Been to Michigan. Been to California. No sane person will choose Michigan over California. lol
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 11/09/18 7:57am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Ted Nugent is a bent spork.

Looks like the Senate is getting closer. Sinema may now win. Run off in Florida, both candidates. Stacy is suing. Rick Scott is saying Dems stealing election. haha.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 11/09/18 11:16am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Ted Nugent is a bent spork.

Looks like the Senate is getting closer. Sinema may now win. Run off in Florida, both candidates. Stacy is suing. Rick Scott is saying Dems stealing election. haha.


Rick Scott is a tool


Go Simema!

Stacy should sue - talk about stealing am election?

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 11/10/18 6:30am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Ted Nugent is a bent spork.

Looks like the Senate is getting closer. Sinema may now win. Run off in Florida, both candidates. Stacy is suing. Rick Scott is saying Dems stealing election. haha.


Rick Scott is a tool


Go Simema!

Stacy should sue - talk about stealing am election?

she is the one trying to steal it as they are in florida... oh look 5000 ballots that were misplaced... weird. all for dems too! (just like how disgraced sexual predator, pervert with pedophilic tendencies al franken did....)

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 11/10/18 9:51am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Florida is all about vote purges.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 11/10/18 10:18am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Florida is all about vote purges.

if you do not vote for several years or move and do not update it you may get purged... I am not sure what the rules are and I am sure sometimes a very few may get unfairly purged. if most of them happen to be Democrats then that is unfair I guess...but it is not in and of itself grounds for anything other than making corrections going forward.

and are you not at all worried of reports the DEMS "finding" ballots that just happen to favor dems?

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 11/10/18 12:05pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

They find ballots because GOP throws them out. Washington State does it right. All citizens there vote by mail. Do that in Florida

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 11/10/18 2:03pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar



RECOUNT!!!!!
"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 11/10/18 2:25pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

RECOUNT!!!!!

wait which one? I have heard several will have a recount... but not all. In FL there are some indications of fraud and incompetence... but you do not get a recount just because you do not like the results.

Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 11/10/18 3:20pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

RECOUNT!!!!!

Since right wingers have to cheat to win, RECOUNT EVERY ONE.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 11/10/18 4:41pm

Camileyun

2freaky4church1 said:

They find ballots because GOP throws them out. Washington State does it right. All citizens there vote by mail. Do that in Florida


Now THAT is an interesting take on things. lol I agree on voting by mail...in my state you have to sign the envelope under penalty of perjury...I imagine they keep them in case of a potential problem??
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 11/10/18 8:19pm

PennyPurple

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Florida is all about vote purges.

if you do not vote for several years or move and do not update it you may get purged... I am not sure what the rules are and I am sure sometimes a very few may get unfairly purged. if most of them happen to be Democrats then that is unfair I guess...but it is not in and of itself grounds for anything other than making corrections going forward.

and are you not at all worried of reports the DEMS "finding" ballots that just happen to favor dems?

My husband was purged and he votes. They said they didn't know what happened? We went to vote in August and they said they couldn't 'find' him. Don't know what happened and they didn't know either...

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 11/10/18 10:18pm

13cjk13

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

if you do not vote for several years or move and do not update it you may get purged... I am not sure what the rules are and I am sure sometimes a very few may get unfairly purged. if most of them happen to be Democrats then that is unfair I guess...but it is not in and of itself grounds for anything other than making corrections going forward.

and are you not at all worried of reports the DEMS "finding" ballots that just happen to favor dems?

My husband was purged and he votes. They said they didn't know what happened? We went to vote in August and they said they couldn't 'find' him. Don't know what happened and they didn't know either...

Right wingers cheating, that's what happened. It's the only way they can win elections.

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost".
-Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 11/11/18 6:17am

djThunderfunk

avatar

Anybody who really cares about freedom of the press or transparency of elections should be concerned that in Florida they've threatened reporters with arrest for trying to cover the election recount. NBC and others had to sue.




We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 11/11/18 10:35am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Tim Pool finally getting it right?

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 11/11/18 5:43pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

Anybody who really cares about freedom of the press or transparency of elections should be concerned that in Florida they've threatened reporters with arrest for trying to cover the election recount. NBC and others had to sue.






It’s really ballsy for anyone of any party of any type of election to want to BLOCK the counting of votes. Mind boggling that anyone could be so blatantly crooked.
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 11/12/18 7:54am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Arizona Republicans - "ALL VOTES MUST BE COUNTED! KEEP COUNTING!!!"

Florida Republicans - "STOP COUNTING RIGHT NOW!!!"

(Plz note: AZ Dems have not opposed the continued counting of votes in their state.)

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 11/12/18 8:32am

lazycrockett

avatar

Republicans can only win by cheating or colluding with Russia.

The Most Important Thing In Life Is Sincerity....Once You Can Fake That, You Can Fake Anything.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 11/12/18 8:42am

RodeoSchro

avatar

lazycrockett said:

Republicans can only win by cheating or colluding with Russia.



Don't forget lying. They do that as much as they do anything else.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 11/12/18 8:43am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Only's racism is showing. The 5000 ballots were locked away because of the bombing. duh

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 11/12/18 10:10am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

Arizona Republicans - "ALL VOTES MUST BE COUNTED! KEEP COUNTING!!!"

Florida Republicans - "STOP COUNTING RIGHT NOW!!!"

(Plz note: AZ Dems have not opposed the continued counting of votes in their state.)

-

Thanks for highlighting the hypocrisy yet again from the republicans. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 11/12/18 10:36am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Only's racism is showing. The 5000 ballots were locked away because of the bombing. duh




How friendly....oh there was no bomb. You need to check your sources. The bomb scare was due to the ballots. They ought to be tossed as they were left unsecure.
Anyone for banning the AR15 must be on the side of the criminal as once banned only criminals will have them.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 11/12/18 10:38am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Only's racism is showing. The 5000 ballots were locked away because of the bombing. duh




How friendly....oh there was no bomb. You need to check your sources. The bomb scare was due to the ballots. They ought to be tossed as they were left unsecure.


Lol
..or verified
lol
Crooked Donnie. Lock him up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 11/12/18 3:53pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

He forgot the judge said there is no problems. haha. Owned again Only.

"My motherfucker's so cool sheep count him."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 11/12/18 8:49pm

poppys


SINEMA - DEMOCRAT WINS AZ SENATE!!!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Nov 6 2018 election today.