independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 16th Dec 2017 10:30am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > TC ellis interview ( nice tibbits about princes early days)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/10/17 9:11am

Strawberrylova
123

TC ellis interview ( nice tibbits about princes early days)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/10/17 6:01pm

FlyOnTheWall

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading TC's story.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/10/17 8:28pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

I think it is TC Ellis, that Cat isn't too fond of. I believe it is him, and there is some history there.

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/10/17 8:40pm

Strawberrylova
123

OldFriends4Sale said:


I think it is TC Ellis, that Cat isn't too fond of. I believe it is him, and there is some history there.


????? I've never heard anything about that, there's a cliques going on within the prince world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/10/17 8:41pm

Strawberrylova
123

FlyOnTheWall said:

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading TC's story.


Ur welcome
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/10/17 8:45pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Strawberrylova123 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

I think it is TC Ellis, that Cat isn't too fond of. I believe it is him, and there is some history there.

????? I've never heard anything about that, there's a cliques going on within the prince world

I remember Cat talking about TC on her page.
This is some years ago. And even though I think it might stem from that early 89 period, it might be outside of 'the Prince world' in the long run

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/11/17 2:33am

laurarichardso
n

Strawberrylova123 said:


I am glad T.C had a chance to tell his story and discuss the Northside. The community he grew up in had a lot to do with shaping humans it is good to hear about it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/11/17 5:13am

rnb

Great article about TC - never knew about his history but I am glad that it was shared. Thanks for the post.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/11/17 8:33am

Strawberrylova
123

rnb said:

Great article about TC - never knew about his history but I am glad that it was shared. Thanks for the post.

Ir welcome, i love reading about early prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/11/17 9:19am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

The part about Prince telling him to stop 'stalking' him or he'd get his bodyguards on him was funny

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/11/17 9:44am

Strawberrylova
123

OldFriends4Sale said:


The part about Prince telling him to stop 'stalking' him or he'd get his bodyguards on him was funny


Lol i never found it funny how prince let his bodyguards speak up for him
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/11/17 10:32am

laurarichardso
n

Strawberrylova123 said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

The part about Prince telling him to stop 'stalking' him or he'd get his bodyguards on him was funny

Lol i never found it funny how prince let his bodyguards speak up for him

That is what bodyguards are suppose to do. Prince does not get mad the bodyguards get mad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/12/17 11:19am

djThunderfunk

avatar

cool

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > TC ellis interview ( nice tibbits about princes early days)