independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 17th Oct 2018 4:25am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > (Updated) Videos: Meet PRINCE'S Protege - DELILAH
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 05/20/18 7:50pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


She was more of a collaborator I guess. An album together would have been cool.



yes Thanks pinkcashmere23.

You're welcome. I wonder if they had planned to work together again? Delilah's voice lends such a unique and beautiful touch to Way Back Home and Affirmation III.


yes Months ago, she posted about music they had worked on together that was at Paisley Park.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 05/20/18 7:55pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. I wonder if they had planned to work together again? Delilah's voice lends such a unique and beautiful touch to Way Back Home and Affirmation III.

yes Months ago, she posted about music they had worked on together that was at Paisley Park.

I missed that. Did she say if it was for an album for Prince? Thanks!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 05/20/18 8:02pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome. I wonder if they had planned to work together again? Delilah's voice lends such a unique and beautiful touch to Way Back Home and Affirmation III.



yes Months ago, she posted about music they had worked on together that was at Paisley Park.

I missed that. Did she say if it was for an album for Prince? Thanks!


She did not mention an album, just the music they had worked on together that was still at PP.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 05/20/18 8:10pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

I missed that. Did she say if it was for an album for Prince? Thanks!

She did not mention an album, just the music they had worked on together that was still at PP.

Oh ok. Did she say if it was completed or not?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 05/20/18 8:12pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


I missed that. Did she say if it was for an album for Prince? Thanks!



She did not mention an album, just the music they had worked on together that was still at PP.

Oh ok. Did she say if it was completed or not?


She did not say.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 05/20/18 8:16pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Oh ok. Did she say if it was completed or not?

She did not say.

Ok. Good to know that they collaborated on another project. Thanks again for the info!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 05/26/18 9:53am

Latin

Check out Delilah performing "Go" live at the Isle of Wight Festival. The video was produced by Festivo:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...B4jjnJ3pzY
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 05/26/18 10:02am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Check out Delilah performing "Go" live at the Isle of Wight Festival. The video was produced by Festivo: https://m.youtube.com/wat...B4jjnJ3pzY

cool Thanks Latin!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 05/27/18 10:57am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Check out Delilah performing "Go" live at the Isle of Wight Festival. The video was produced by Festivo: https://m.youtube.com/wat...B4jjnJ3pzY

cool Thanks Latin!


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 06/05/18 11:21am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Oh ok. Did she say if it was completed or not?



She did not say.

Ok. Good to know that they collaborated on another project. Thanks again for the info!


You are very welcome. smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 06/24/18 10:05am

Latin

Check out "Delilah performs 'Love You So' at BBC 1Xtra":


https://m.youtube.com/wat...AKlpFHMLTs
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 06/29/18 9:01pm

amethyst68

Protege?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 06/30/18 7:56pm

anangellooksdo
wn

Delilah is having a baby!
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > (Updated) Videos: Meet PRINCE'S Protege - DELILAH