independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 25th Sep 2018 11:40pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > This or That - Prince & Associated artists
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 12 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/12/17 5:23am

MattyJam

avatar

This or That - Prince & Associated artists

Can we all play this? I'm interested to see what what everyone's choices will be. It's easy, you just pick your favourite out of the two choices the previous user wrote. E.g: Baby I'm A Star or The Bird? The Bird... then write your own question with two choices


Okay I'll start:

Mountains or The Screams of Passion?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/12/17 5:24am

Fiona01

MattyJam said:

Can we all play this? I'm interested to see what what everyone's choices will be. It's easy, you just pick your favourite out of the two choices the previous user wrote. E.g: Baby I'm A Star or The Bird? The Bird... then write your own question with two choices


Okay I'll start:

Mountains or The Screams of Passion?


The Screams of Passion.

Around The World In A Day (album) or Lovesexy (album)?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/12/17 6:09am

kepurplehunter

Fiona01 said:



MattyJam said:


Can we all play this? I'm interested to see what what everyone's choices will be. It's easy, you just pick your favourite out of the two choices the previous user wrote. E.g: Baby I'm A Star or The Bird? The Bird... then write your own question with two choices



Okay I'll start:

Mountains or The Screams of Passion?




The Screams of Passion.

Around The World In A Day (album) or Lovesexy (album)?

The Screams Of Passion Or FriendLoverSisterWife!!!!! Yes Please.....
music
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/12/17 6:11am

NoSwan

avatar

Fiona01 said:

MattyJam said:

Can we all play this? I'm interested to see what what everyone's choices will be. It's easy, you just pick your favourite out of the two choices the previous user wrote. E.g: Baby I'm A Star or The Bird? The Bird... then write your own question with two choices


Okay I'll start:

Mountains or The Screams of Passion?


The Screams of Passion.

Around The World In A Day (album) or Lovesexy (album)?

Lovesexy. All my life...


Laydown or Face Down?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/12/17 6:13am

MattyJam

avatar

NoSwan said:

Fiona01 said:


The Screams of Passion.

Around The World In A Day (album) or Lovesexy (album)?

Lovesexy. All my life...


Laydown or Face Down?


Face Down easily.

Dark or So Dark?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/12/17 6:28am

lemoncrush19

avatar

MattyJam said:

NoSwan said:

Lovesexy. All my life...


Laydown or Face Down?


Face Down easily.

Dark or So Dark?


Dark!

Damn U or Adore?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/12/17 6:29am

MattyJam

avatar

lemoncrush19 said:

MattyJam said:


Face Down easily.

Dark or So Dark?


Dark!

Damn U or Adore?


Damn U.

Slave or Dig U Better Dead?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 02/12/17 6:43am

lemoncrush19

avatar

MattyJam said:

lemoncrush19 said:


Dark!

Damn U or Adore?


Damn U.

Slave or Dig U Better Dead?


none of them sorry lol

the chocolate invasion or slaughterhouse?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 02/12/17 9:43am

tish9311

lemoncrush19 said:

MattyJam said:


Damn U.

Slave or Dig U Better Dead?


none of them sorry lol

the chocolate invasion or slaughterhouse?

I don't own the slaughterhouse so I have to go with the chocolate invastion

Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic or Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic

Beautiful, Loved and Blessed

Thank You Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 02/12/17 9:52am

MattyJam

avatar

tish9311 said:

lemoncrush19 said:


none of them sorry lol

the chocolate invasion or slaughterhouse?

I don't own the slaughterhouse so I have to go with the chocolate invastion

Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic or Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic


Rave Un2.

All My Dreams or Sometimes It Snows In April?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 02/12/17 10:02am

lemoncrush19

avatar

MattyJam said:

tish9311 said:

I don't own the slaughterhouse so I have to go with the chocolate invastion

Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic or Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic


Rave Un2.

All My Dreams or Sometimes It Snows In April?


all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 02/12/17 10:14am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:



MattyJam said:




tish9311 said:




I don't own the slaughterhouse so I have to go with the chocolate invastion



Rave Un2 the Joy Fantastic or Rave In2 the Joy Fantastic




Rave Un2.



All My Dreams or Sometimes It Snows In April?




all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?






Tokyo!

Do me baby or Head?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 02/12/17 10:18am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

lemoncrush19 said:


all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?

Tokyo! Do me baby or Head?


now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 02/12/17 10:20am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?






Tokyo! Do me baby or Head?


now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?



I'll take A case of you, please
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 02/12/17 10:25am

anangellooksdo
wn

lemoncrush19 said:



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?






Tokyo! Do me baby or Head?


now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?



Tough one.
The Question of U.

The Ladder or Thr Cross?
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 02/12/17 10:26am

lemoncrush19

avatar

anangellooksdown said:

lemoncrush19 said:


now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?

Tough one. The Question of U. The Ladder or Thr Cross?


also tough.

the ladder

lets go crazy or delirious?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 02/12/17 10:27am

CandyCool

anangellooksdown said:

lemoncrush19 said:



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



all my dreams


nude tour: tokyo or la coruna?






Tokyo! Do me baby or Head?


now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?



Tough one.
The Question of U.

The Ladder or Thr Cross?


The Cross
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 02/12/17 10:29am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:



anangellooksdown said:


lemoncrush19 said:



now thats unfair: BOTH!!!
ok ... head

a case of u or the question of u?



Tough one. The Question of U. The Ladder or Thr Cross?


also tough.


the ladder

lets go crazy or delirious?



Delirious

Batdance or Partyman?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 02/12/17 10:30am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

lemoncrush19 said:


also tough.

the ladder

lets go crazy or delirious?

Delirious Batdance or Partyman?


partyman

dance on or the dance

[Edited 2/12/17 10:31am]

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 02/12/17 10:38am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



also tough.


the ladder

lets go crazy or delirious?



Delirious Batdance or Partyman?


partyman

dance on or the dance

[Edited 2/12/17 10:31am]



The Dance

Empty Room or Call my name?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 02/12/17 10:39am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

lemoncrush19 said:


partyman

dance on or the dance

[Edited 2/12/17 10:31am]

The Dance Empty Room or Call my name?


empty room

black album (original) or black album (1994 release)

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/12/17 10:44am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



partyman

dance on or the dance


[Edited 2/12/17 10:31am]



The Dance Empty Room or Call my name?


empty room

black album (original) or black album (1994 release)



The Original

Way back home or Revelation?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/12/17 10:46am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

lemoncrush19 said:


empty room

black album (original) or black album (1994 release)

The Original Way back home or Revelation?


revelation

good love or love?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 02/12/17 10:55am

CandyCool

lemoncrush19 said:[quote]



CandyCool said:


lemoncrush19 said:



empty room

black album (original) or black album (1994 release)



The Original Way back home or Revelation?


revelation

good love or love?

[/quote

Good love.

irresistable bitch or 17 days (in keeping with the news from Estonia) lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 02/12/17 10:56am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

lemoncrush19 said:

The Original Way back home or Revelation?


revelation

good love or love?

[/quote Good love. irresistable bitch or 17 days (in keeping with the news from Estonia) lol


17 days

days of wild or get wild?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 02/12/17 11:04am

CandyCool

Days of wild.
Morning papers or God created woman?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 02/12/17 11:14am

lemoncrush19

avatar

CandyCool said:

Days of wild. Morning papers or God created woman?


lol had a similar question 4 u

tough one. hmmm ... god created women

black sweat or black muse?

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 02/12/17 11:15am

tish9311

CandyCool said:

Days of wild. Morning papers or God created woman?

God Created Woman-love that track

Take Me With You or Love Sign

Beautiful, Loved and Blessed

Thank You Prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 02/12/17 11:15am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

kepurplehunter said:

Fiona01 said:


The Screams of Passion.

Around The World In A Day (album) or Lovesexy (album)?

The Screams Of Passion Or FriendLoverSisterWife!!!!! Yes Please..... music

The Screams of Passion
.
We Can Fuck or Get Off

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the m
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 02/12/17 11:17am

lemoncrush19

avatar

guys! u should take the LAST question! chaos and disorder here lol lol lol

the only love there is is the love we make heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 12 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > This or That - Prince & Associated artists