independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 14th Aug 2018 9:02am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince 1983 Piano Rehearsals to be released (UPDATE - Confirmed, Piano & A Microphone 1983)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 24 « First<34567891011>Last »

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 06/07/18 10:46am

djThunderfunk

avatar

Considering that NC2U 7'' Single was $10, $40 for the CD, LP & Photobook is a bargain. lol lol

We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 06/07/18 10:50am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

feeluupp said:

PIANO AND A MICROPHONE 1983

View as:GridList

Sort By Best Value Name: A-Z Name: Z-A Price: High-Low Price: Low-High Bestsellers

3 Item(s)

Show 20 40 80 All per page



I want the $40 package

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 06/07/18 10:53am

ThirdStrike

avatar

Ok, is it me or is the song garbled half way through? I don't have the time I hear the garbling, as I was listening to it in the car first thing this a.m. on the way to work. garbling is a word, right?

Anyway, am I crazy?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 06/07/18 10:57am

deebee

avatar

It's a very odd release. I mean, I'll buy it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but they are taking the p*ss putting this out as a full-price CD. It'd be a great extra, or would make a nice second disc with the final piano show from 2016, but it's not an 'album' by any stretch of the imagination. I could understand this and other curiosities being released online for completists, but it really should be at the price point of an EP or maxi-single.

I can only hazard a guess that there must be some kind of problem with releasing the more natural choices (e.g. contractual wrangles; quality issues that are taking time to clear up, etc), and they've put this out as a stopgap so as not to let the market go cold.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 06/07/18 11:00am

TrcikyChristop
her

ThirdStrike said:

Ok, is it me or is the song garbled half way through? I don't have the time I hear the garbling, as I was listening to it in the car first thing this a.m. on the way to work. garbling is a word, right?

Anyway, am I crazy?

It's true. Probably from the tape.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 06/07/18 11:02am

coldasice

Strive said:

There’s a possibility that The Prince Estate are about to announce/release Prince’s Fall 1983 piano rehearsal sessions, previously bootlegged under the name “Intimate Moments”.

The rehearsal features Prince, just playing piano, working through songs such as “17 Days”, “Purple Rain”, “Strange Relationship” and the gospel spiritual, “Mary Don’t You Weep”. It’s an amazing intimate look into a genius at work, with songs that we all know stripped down to their raw elements.



Man if we got this, the Warner album and the Tidal album within a year's time. That'd be wild.





It'd also make sense for the estate to test the water with those three releases to see what the market wants and what it can bear.

[Edited 6/6/18 19:48pm]


This is the WB album...yes I’m sure
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 06/07/18 11:02am

databank

avatar

IstenSzek said:

TheFreakerFantastic said:

I was expecting from the announcement a while back a complete remastered album of unheard tracks fresh from the vault, not something that has been out on bootleg for years.

If this is really only 35 minutes then it's a wasted oportunity. There are plenty of other piano recordings from '82 they could have teamed it with to make a full disc?

Also even though P did record Cold Coffee and Cocaine I don't think he would have ever released it knowing his anti drug views. It fits the convenient WB and media narrative that Prince was on drugs and therefore caused his own death, when really the botched investigation leaves open the option that foul play was possible.

It's starting to make me doubt if there really is as much in the vault as previously claimed. Hope I'm wrong on that though! Thank God for the (free) bootlegs though, sadly you can't rely on record companies now to do a proper job.

[Edited 6/7/18 10:13am]


i doubt that it's as dramatic as all that and that their intentions are really that evil,
but i'm sure that you and i are not the only ones who find it a bit fucking stupid that
the first official posthumous album includes a track titled 'cold coffee and cocaine' confused

To be honest I've always though it was one of the best songs title ever. Regardless of the lyrics, those few words alone are so evocative and visual, you can easily picture a lonely man in his 40's, doing a line with a cup of cold coffee on the table, at 5AM, in the darkness of a jazz bar, after being dumped by a girl, losing his job and realizing his whole life is a mess biggrin

.

To be honest I'd say let's not be too conservative, shall we? Between those people who want to censor rape lines from songs and those others who want drugs references to remain in the vault, it feels like Tipper Gore has taken control of what used to be a community of freaks and hippies. Songs aren't supposed to be moral, and they're works of fiction that aren't supposed to always convey their author's personal opinion or life experiences.

.

Regardless, I agree with you: it makes no sense to read anything into it and come-up with illuminati nonsense about a WB conspiracy. People have waaaaaay too much imagination.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 06/07/18 11:02am

Silvertongue7

deebee said:

It's a very odd release. I mean, I'll buy it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but they are taking the p*ss putting this out as a full-price CD. It'd be a great extra, or would make a nice second disc with the final piano show from 2016, but it's not an 'album' by any stretch of the imagination. I could understand this and other curiosities being released online for completists, but it really should be at the price point of an EP or maxi-single.

I can only hazard a guess that there must be some kind of problem with releasing the more natural choices (e.g. contractual wrangles; quality issues that are taking time to clear up, etc), and they've put this out as a stopgap so as not to let the market go cold.


This exactly.
Someone's in my body, someone's in my body...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 06/07/18 11:07am

FragileUnderto
w

avatar

well it doesnt look like a jewel case lol

Piano & A Microphone 1983 CD

Cant believe my purple psychedelic pimp slap pimp2

And I descend from grace, In arms of undertow
I will take my place, In the great below
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 06/07/18 11:14am

databank

avatar

TrcikyChristopher said:

ThirdStrike said:

Ok, is it me or is the song garbled half way through? I don't have the time I hear the garbling, as I was listening to it in the car first thing this a.m. on the way to work. garbling is a word, right?

Anyway, am I crazy?

It's true. Probably from the tape.

Oh God you are right wall shake

.

OK, so they're probably gonna say the tape was like this and they couldn't do anything. And maybe indeed they couldn't.

.

Only thing that bothers me, however, is that this "garble" can't be heard on the bootleg, which of course sounds much worse oeverall but which also means it's not impossible that some collectors have the first gen copy that was trashed to be bootlegged, and that WB could have gone to those poele to try and get the best possible copy.

.

So IDK, it's possible WB did try to find a better copy and didn't, but it's also possible they didn't even bother to check whether this was circulating and/or ask traders if they could help. If this is the case, this shows that a collaborative effort between the Estate and the community is much needed.

.

If the recording is really released as such, it will be yet another release in what is beginning to become a long list of debatable quality posthumous releases by the estate and WB. Not cool sad

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 06/07/18 11:16am

Milty2

OMG I am gonna go more broke than when Prince was alive.

PRINCE - Hometown Hero: vimeo.com/136326665
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 06/07/18 11:24am

ThirdStrike

avatar

databank said:

TrcikyChristopher said:

It's true. Probably from the tape.

Oh God you are right wall shake

.

OK, so they're probably gonna say the tape was like this and they couldn't do anything. And maybe indeed they couldn't.

.

Only thing that bothers me, however, is that this "garble" can't be heard on the bootleg, which of course sounds much worse oeverall but which also means it's not impossible that some collectors have the first gen copy that was trashed to be bootlegged, and that WB could have gone to those poele to try and get the best possible copy.

.

So IDK, it's possible WB did try to find a better copy and didn't, but it's also possible they didn't even bother to check whether this was circulating and/or ask traders if they could help. If this is the case, this shows that a collaborative effort between the Estate and the community is much needed.

.

If the recording is really released as such, it will be yet another release in what is beginning to become a long list of debatable quality posthumous releases by the estate and WB. Not cool sad

That's the thing. For an official release, these types of things should have been fixed. I'm no expert in how that would be done, but figure something out. Because from what I heard at 5am this morning driving in to work half alseep with only about 20% of my senses engaged, it stood out like a sore thumb. It'll probably sound even worse later when I get home, wide awake with my good headphones on...

Other then that, I'm stoked as shit about this one. The more, the merrier!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 06/07/18 11:33am

fabriziovenera
ndi

avatar

I got Mary Don't You Weep. You can put it in repeat for an hour and it works.

About the release, the bootleg, and "oh, no, WB is wrong". Well, if YOU have bought bootlegs in past, it is a YOUR problem, not mine, not a Warner Bros's one. And, yes, in the next years we will see a lot of bootleged songs released for the first time for the casual listener. I hope.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 06/07/18 11:37am

databank

avatar

ThirdStrike said:

databank said:

Oh God you are right wall shake

.

OK, so they're probably gonna say the tape was like this and they couldn't do anything. And maybe indeed they couldn't.

.

Only thing that bothers me, however, is that this "garble" can't be heard on the bootleg, which of course sounds much worse oeverall but which also means it's not impossible that some collectors have the first gen copy that was trashed to be bootlegged, and that WB could have gone to those poele to try and get the best possible copy.

.

So IDK, it's possible WB did try to find a better copy and didn't, but it's also possible they didn't even bother to check whether this was circulating and/or ask traders if they could help. If this is the case, this shows that a collaborative effort between the Estate and the community is much needed.

.

If the recording is really released as such, it will be yet another release in what is beginning to become a long list of debatable quality posthumous releases by the estate and WB. Not cool sad

That's the thing. For an official release, these types of things should have been fixed. I'm no expert in how that would be done, but figure something out. Because from what I heard at 5am this morning driving in to work half alseep with only about 20% of my senses engaged, it stood out like a sore thumb. It'll probably sound even worse later when I get home, wide awake with my good headphones on...

Other then that, I'm stoked as shit about this one. The more, the merrier!

Thing is, if they couldn't secure another copy it's possible that the damage could not be fixed. let's not forget we're probably talking of a 35 years old Maxwell cassette, not even a proper multitrack let alone a master.

.

Thing is, again, that most critics will be like "it's a pity the recording isn't 100% perfect but what could they have done, and it's already cool to have it", and indeed I'd rather have this with a few issues than my current bootleg copy. However the problem is (again) that WB won't communicate about the details, and that no music critic will even think of the possibility that some "elite" traders may (and I use conditional on purpose, because we don't know) have a better quality copy.

.

I think it could be senseful to drop an email to this SuperDeluxeEdition guy, who is quite influential I believe. He totally wasn't aware of the issues with PR Deluxe and I guess he knows nothing of that "behind the scenes" situation where a collaboration between the Estate, WB, "elite" traders and Prince "researchers" could benefit everyone on the long run.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 06/07/18 11:38am

Marrk

avatar

ThirdStrike said:

Ok, is it me or is the song garbled half way through? I don't have the time I hear the garbling, as I was listening to it in the car first thing this a.m. on the way to work. garbling is a word, right?

Anyway, am I crazy?

Yep. tape damage.

Yeah, we'll, we'll try to imagine what silence looks like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 06/07/18 11:40am

TheGloved1

I like the idea of 1983 material release. It plugs that gap in Prince music for the year, so now my record collection for him will span 1978-1988 with a release for each year, completing his heyday run in my eyes.

To be honest, I'm still salivating over the new stuff we got on Purple Rain Deluxe, those were a bunch of songs I'd never heard before and created an albums worth of material. All you bootlegging fans are gonna suffer now lol

Rest assured WB has a lot in the gun. This is them counteracting Tidal (Do they own the rights to a P&M 2016 or is that Tidal??) They're competing agasint new material and are gonna wait on any legendary recordings from the vault that will really shock people until the dust settles from Tidal's promotional push.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 06/07/18 11:59am

databank

avatar

deebee said:

It's a very odd release. I mean, I'll buy it, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but they are taking the p*ss putting this out as a full-price CD. It'd be a great extra, or would make a nice second disc with the final piano show from 2016, but it's not an 'album' by any stretch of the imagination. I could understand this and other curiosities being released online for completists, but it really should be at the price point of an EP or maxi-single.

I can only hazard a guess that there must be some kind of problem with releasing the more natural choices (e.g. contractual wrangles; quality issues that are taking time to clear up, etc), and they've put this out as a stopgap so as not to let the market go cold.

It's funny that you'd say that because back in 2002 a lot of people -not me!- complained that ONA was inferior to Intimate Moments (they should have kept that legendary title for the official release, BTW), and that Prince should have released Intimate Moments instead. In the end when you get to listen to it with a pristine (or near pristine) sound quality, I'm pretty sure you will learn to appreciate it as an album in its own right. Call it a "live in the studio" album like The Undertaker if you will, but it's a cohesive piece of music that works well as a listening experience.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 06/07/18 12:10pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 06/07/18 12:11pm

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

see below

[Edited 6/7/18 12:24pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 06/07/18 12:22pm

rusty1

Is this release different than WB sept 28th project?
This release is highly disappointing ..
I heard most of this yrs ago..
Unreal
[Edited 6/7/18 12:23pm]
BOB4theFUNK
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 06/07/18 12:23pm

TheFreakerFant
astic

avatar

databank said:

IstenSzek said:


i doubt that it's as dramatic as all that and that their intentions are really that evil,
but i'm sure that you and i are not the only ones who find it a bit fucking stupid that
the first official posthumous album includes a track titled 'cold coffee and cocaine' confused

To be honest I've always though it was one of the best songs title ever. Regardless of the lyrics, those few words alone are so evocative and visual, you can easily picture a lonely man in his 40's, doing a line with a cup of cold coffee on the table, at 5AM, in the darkness of a jazz bar, after being dumped by a girl, losing his job and realizing his whole life is a mess biggrin

.

To be honest I'd say let's not be too conservative, shall we? Between those people who want to censor rape lines from songs and those others who want drugs references to remain in the vault, it feels like Tipper Gore has taken control of what used to be a community of freaks and hippies. Songs aren't supposed to be moral, and they're works of fiction that aren't supposed to always convey their author's personal opinion or life experiences.

Still it is highly unlikely that Prince would have allowed a song with that title to be released considering his clean living ways. Any references to drugs were usually disguised (Anna Stesia?). I also found it tactless to release such a song title soon after his death considering the supposed circumstances, as it potentially builds on the assumption in the public mind that he was on drugs.

.

Regardless, I agree with you: it makes no sense to read anything into it and come-up with illuminati nonsense about a WB conspiracy. People have waaaaaay too much imagination.

Who said anything about Illiminati? Not me, but before you blindly accept the WB/Media version I advise you to read the full police report and look at the massive gaps in proper procedure and evidence gathering and ask yourself if that really can rule out foul play. Hell, even vital evidence such as his computer was left in PP to be tampered with after his death and 3 of the main people around him refused to give police statements. No will was found despite Mayte saying he had one when they were together. Now WB can exploit the vault to their hearts content with no difficult star to interfere and stop them. Don't you think that begs a lot of questions?


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 06/07/18 12:30pm

luvsexy4all

but why THIS ..NOW??? how is this supposed to get more people interested ??????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 06/07/18 12:39pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

As someone who has collected Prince bootlegs for 30 years I will never complain that I already have material on an official release, nor will such a factor ever keep me from purchasing an official release.

I will share my opinion when when they make questionable choices as to what to release. I will point out when the quality of the release could be better. I will complain when they tinker with or "finish" material. I will be distrustful when they are not clear and honest about the source or posthumous tinkering. I will get bent out of shape if all they release are things we've heard and I don't get to hear the stuff we haven't heard until I'm old and feeble because they think nobody's interested in anything but the 80s.

But no, I won't hold my having already heard something on bootlleg against an official release. That's on me. I cheated and I'm glad I did. I would absolutely NOT trade 3 decades of bootleg enjoyment for the opportunity to hear the official releases fresh. No way. I'd do it all over again. And to be fair, I feel obligated to purchase the official releases if I've enjoyed the bootleg for decades... hopefully with an upgrade in quality.



We were HERE, where were you?

4 those that knew the number and didn't call... fk all y'all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 06/07/18 12:40pm

IstenSzek

avatar

databank said:

IstenSzek said:


i doubt that it's as dramatic as all that and that their intentions are really that evil,
but i'm sure that you and i are not the only ones who find it a bit fucking stupid that
the first official posthumous album includes a track titled 'cold coffee and cocaine' confused

To be honest I've always though it was one of the best songs title ever. Regardless of the lyrics, those few words alone are so evocative and visual, you can easily picture a lonely man in his 40's, doing a line with a cup of cold coffee on the table, at 5AM, in the darkness of a jazz bar, after being dumped by a girl, losing his job and realizing his whole life is a mess biggrin

.

To be honest I'd say let's not be too conservative, shall we? Between those people who want to censor rape lines from songs and those others who want drugs references to remain in the vault, it feels like Tipper Gore has taken control of what used to be a community of freaks and hippies. Songs aren't supposed to be moral, and they're works of fiction that aren't supposed to always convey their author's personal opinion or life experiences.

.

Regardless, I agree with you: it makes no sense to read anything into it and come-up with illuminati nonsense about a WB conspiracy. People have waaaaaay too much imagination.

you're right it's a very cool title, i've always thought so, too. and i don't want anything censored
that comes out of the vault.

it's just that for the very first release, this is a weird little album to start, plus then it has a song
on it with the word 'cocaine' in the title. i mean, wtf lol but whatever, i can live with it.

if prince had recorded an album with 10 songs each named after a different drug, i would want it
released just as badly as i want 'madrid 2 chicago'.

but it's just that, you know, i'm a bit disappointed with this release (mostly because it means i'm
not gonna be listening to at least 8 studio outtakes on an album in september) so i'm just being
grumpy biggrin


and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 06/07/18 12:40pm

Phishanga

avatar

Can't we just accept/try to consider that they are just NOT ready to release stuff we have never heard (IF THERE EVEN IS ANYTHING LEFT THAT IS REALLY GREAT AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD YET). Jeezus MF Christ, the bitching here.

Hey loudmouth, shut the fuck up, right?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 06/07/18 12:41pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

djThunderfunk said:

As someone who has collected Prince bootlegs for 30 years I will never complain that I already have material on an official release, nor will such a factor ever keep me from purchasing an official release.

I will share my opinion when when they make questionable choices as to what to release. I will point out when the quality of the release could be better. I will complain when they tinker with or "finish" material. I will be distrustful when they are not clear and honest about the source or posthumous tinkering. I will get bent out of shape if all they release are things we've heard and I don't get to hear the stuff we haven't heard until I'm old and feeble because they think nobody's interested in anything but the 80s.

But no, I won't hold my having already heard something on bootlleg against an official release. That's on me. I cheated and I'm glad I did. I would absolutely NOT trade 3 decades of bootleg enjoyment for the opportunity to hear the official releases fresh. No way. I'd do it all over again. And to be fair, I feel obligated to purchase the official releases if I've enjoyed the bootleg for decades... hopefully with an upgrade in quality.




yeahthat

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 06/07/18 12:46pm

Silvertongue7

Phishanga said:

Can't we just accept/try to consider that they are just NOT ready to release stuff we have never heard (IF THERE EVEN IS ANYTHING LEFT THAT IS REALLY GREAT AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD YET). Jeezus MF Christ, the bitching here.


I hadn’t heard Love and Sex, Electric Intercourse, Father’s Song, Possessed 84 or We Can Fuck and they managed to release them.
I didn’t bitch because I already had Wonderful Ass or The Dance Electric. That was my fault.
It just this particular choice. It is underwhelming (in my opinion) in every way: 35 minutes, poor sound, un interesting track list. I can’t see myself listening to this two weeks after its release, and I listen to Prince most days. And I can’t see any casual Prince fans even bothering with it. So who is the target audience for this?
Someone's in my body, someone's in my body...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 06/07/18 12:48pm

TrivialPursuit

I fucking love this! It steps out of the norm of "the vault" or "unreleased outtakes" sort of stuff, and lets us really hear Prince at a piano, singing, and just being Prince. He said he was music. And it is things like this which keep that claim fully intact. The fact that he was still able to sit and do this at the end of his life helps bookend a life and career that was fully and 100% realized through the art of music.


This experience will cover courtship, sex, commitment, fetishes, loneliness, vindication, love, and hate.
http://bit.ly/1D3FG2U
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 06/07/18 12:51pm

luvsexy4all

Silvertongue7 said:

Phishanga said:

Can't we just accept/try to consider that they are just NOT ready to release stuff we have never heard (IF THERE EVEN IS ANYTHING LEFT THAT IS REALLY GREAT AND WE HAVEN'T HEARD YET). Jeezus MF Christ, the bitching here.

I hadn’t heard Love and Sex, Electric Intercourse, Father’s Song, Possessed 84 or We Can Fuck and they managed to release them. I didn’t bitch because I already had Wonderful Ass or The Dance Electric. That was my fault. It just this particular choice. It is underwhelming (in my opinion) in every way: 35 minutes, poor sound, un interesting track list. I can’t see myself listening to this two weeks after its release, and I listen to Prince most days. And I can’t see any casual Prince fans even bothering with it. So who is the target audience for this?

i dont see casual or non-fans buying this.....proving he is'nt selllable...dumbasses...why isnt this coupled with the final atlanta show???????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 06/07/18 12:52pm

feeluupp

TrivialPursuit said:

I fucking love this! It steps out of the norm of "the vault" or "unreleased outtakes" sort of stuff, and lets us really hear Prince at a piano, singing, and just being Prince. He said he was music. And it is things like this which keep that claim fully intact. The fact that he was still able to sit and do this at the end of his life helps bookend a life and career that was fully and 100% realized through the art of music.


HAHAHAHA

They are re releasing a boot... There's no essence behind this release... lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 24 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince 1983 Piano Rehearsals to be released (UPDATE - Confirmed, Piano & A Microphone 1983)